Monday, January 8, 2007

We're back!



Blog issues stink! I wasn't able to login to this new blog for several days. Geez! But now I'm up and running again. Hopefully this week, my other blog will be fixed, and I can consolidate. Sorry it's been so long.



So, to update you on the week's events: Riley developed a bad case of the hives. She went to the doctor Friday for a check-up on her ear infection, which was all gone, but had these huge hives. The doc wasn't sure what caused them, but suspects shrimp that I ate the night before. So, I'm not allowed to have shrimp for a few weeks. Then I have to eat it again, to see if the hives come back. If so, then Riley has a shellfish allergy. Boy, I hope that's not the case!! As of today, they're mostly gone. I hope they never come back.

Here she is at the doctor's office. She's always so good at the doctor.



Saturday, we went for a huge walk through Golden Gate Park to the beach. Riley loved it, and had a long nap afterwards.



Yesterday, we had a quiet day. Dad and Riley watched football, and I napped.



Riley's sleep patterns have changed drastically, so we're not sleeping through the night anymore. It's quite exhausting... she wakes up every 4 hours now. Bed at 8, up at 12, up at 4, up at 8 for the day. Guess we were as lucky as everyone said, when she was sleeping 8 to 6!! Stinker.....



Last night, Riley and I were sitting on the floor playing with her new Ann B. Dextrous toy, which she loves, and she sat up on her own! I was supporting her, and I let go. She sat there until she realized it, and started to topple to the left. Yay! Another great milestone is happening....






This week, honorary Uncle Justin is coming in from NYC. He and Russell will hopefully get to do some surfing. The temp is supposed to drop about 20˚, but I bet the weather man is wrong. It will be beautiful. We're excited to see him... it's been quite a while! He gets to crash in the Man Lair in the basement. Lucky!!



That's about it for today. I'm going to start editing that video this week... I hope.

No comments: