
Today, Russell had his last day of holiday vacation. We got to spend the whole day together, just having fun. We went to Circuit City and Target. Russell's Christmas money was burning a hole in his pocket, and he had been eyeing a new Sony camera. So he got that. And Riley got a much-needed bookshelf, for all her new books. She also got a HUGE Hello Kitty doll that Russell found. It's about 2 feet tall. It is a Christmas present from Aunt Ruthie. I guage the toys I buy by her initial reactions, and when she looked at this one, she busted out in serious laughter. I couldn't resist! But I have to admit, Russell always picks out the BEST toys for her.
While I had fun putting together her bookshelf when we got home, she had a nice nap in our bed. While we were in PA, my mom discovered that Riley naps really well in big beds, so we tried it here. It worked pretty well! Then, after sitting with us for sushi, she got a bath and massage, and went to bed!




A pretty quiet, relaxing day. Just what the doctor ordered.
Friday, Riley has a check-up for her ear infection (she got a minor one over Christmas). I hope everything's OK... she's been on Amoxocillin for 8 days, and still pulls at her ear. I'm sure it's just become habit.
No comments:
Post a Comment