Here is the footage I took of Riley sitting up. There are two segments. Enjoy!!
And while I'm at it, here she is, kicking frantically and wanting desparately to crawl. Any day now, I think!
Today, we had a very eventful day. We took daddy to work, because we had to go to the post office and apply for Riley's passport! We don't want her to get stuck in Canada when we go in April for Passover. Then we visited everyone in dad's office, and had lunch.
After filling our bellies, Riley and I headed over to the Apple Store to say hi to all my buddies. She had so much excitement with visiting everyone, she fell asleep mid-conversation in the Baby Bjorn! So sweet. She was facing outward, so it was a total face-in-the-mashed-potatoes episode! I turned her around to rest her head on me.
I made an appointment for her ear infection follow-up. We're going on Monday, so I also scheduled a conversation about starting her on solid foods... look forward to that footage in the next couple of weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment