Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A playful gal today



Today, it was beautiful outside. Riley and I just played and went for a big walk around the neighborhood. She was sitting up a lot, playing with her Ann B. Dextrous toy. Funny, she's figured out that when she starts to fall backwards, she uses her feet to grasp the toy and pull herself back up. And when she starts to fall to the side, she waves her arms in circles to keep her balance. I'm so proud of her!



She was also eating all the toys on her ExerSaucer:







Well, Russell went out with Marcus tonite. It's trivia night at the pub, and Russell has decided that his "100 days of health" isn't quite so healthy. It's been 3 weeks, and he's not been feeling creative or friendly. So moderation it will be. I like moderation...



Thursday is Riley's appointment at the Ear-Nose-Throat doctor. I'm nervous, of course, because that's just me. I'm sure she'll be fine, but I just want it to be over with! I want her to feel better. Her ear didn't seem to bother her much today, because she wasn't really pulling at it. I hope it's getting better on it's own.

No comments: