The ear infection is still there. Shoot!! Dr. Pepitone is referring Riley to an Ear-Nose-Throat specialist, to see if it's just wax by her eardrum, or if it's mucous. She was really unhappy today, for a good amount of time. And there's just nothing I could do. I feel so helpless, and I don't like that. Hopefully the ENT doctor will be able to see her this week.
Monday, January 22, 2007
The doctor says....
The ear infection is still there. Shoot!! Dr. Pepitone is referring Riley to an Ear-Nose-Throat specialist, to see if it's just wax by her eardrum, or if it's mucous. She was really unhappy today, for a good amount of time. And there's just nothing I could do. I feel so helpless, and I don't like that. Hopefully the ENT doctor will be able to see her this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment