Friday, January 26, 2007

Rain sends us to the mall!



Riley's so funny. She's been doing this thing, where when she smiles, she crinkles her nose all up and squints her eyes. One of the photos above shows that. She just keeps getting more adorable, if you can imagine!

Today it was raining, so we went to the mall for a walk. She got to wear a barette! Her hair is finally getting long enough to hold it in. Yay! How cute...



We visited Max. He's a friend I worked with at the San Francisco Apple Store, and now he's a genius in the mall's Apple Store! We always surprise him at work and make him blush in front of customers. Hehe!!



Yesterday was Riley's doctor appointment at the Ear-Nose-Throat specialist. She's fine! The doctor said she still has fluid in her ears from the last infection, but the infection is gone. Yay! It can take up to 3 months for the fluid to leave a baby's eardrum, so we're going back in 2 weeks. Oh, I'm so glad it's not still infected.

Yesterday I ordered a bunch of solid food supplies (I think we're going to start that tomorrow morning!), and I had to get her a present, too. I can't wait for it to get here... she's gonna go BONKERS. It's a doorway bouncer. Oh my gosh... she's gonna be all over the place! I'll be sure to take video of that!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hair clip, I know that is a big deal!!!!Good luck on the solids, Quinn is having fun with it, I sent you some pictures, beacuse it is so exciting. We also have the Jolly Jumper, she will have a blast and you will probably piss your pants watching her, have fun.
Auntie Linds