What a happy baby. Wow!
Today we went to pick dad up at work, and stopped in for a visit. Someone bought a big beanbag chair for the office, and it ended up by Russell's and Marcus' desks. Imagine that.... It's comfy, and Riley loved it!
While I edited this video tonite, Russell went swimming at the local pool. I'm so proud of him! He did a bunch of laps, and his back and shoulders are sore now. I hope he keeps it up, it will be great exercise and help strengthen those surfing muscles. And we'll be going to Santa Cruz for his surf classes soon...
I'm exhausted! Good night.
1 comment:
having a baby that contented and happy is a real tribute to the care given by mommy and daddy. Congratulations to all! keep up the good work and get her to Derry ASAP!!!
Grammy Ruthelaine
Post a Comment